Tuesday, April 30, 2019

निबंध स्पर्धा (वयोगट ८ ते १२) - प्रथम क्रमांक - कुमार पियुष धनंजय शितोळे .

Your special birthday

Birthday is celebrated every year. It is celebrated on the day you were born. I have
celebrated my birthday many times, but my most special birthday was my sixth
birthday. I forgot that it was my birthday because of my exams. I was really busy
in my exams. My parents didn’t forgot my birthday. When I came back from
school fter exams, I rang the bell, no one answered it. I asked my neighbours if my
parents had gone out. They called me in their home to rest. When I went in, I could
not see anything because it was dark. Suddenly the lights turned on and all my
friends and my parents were there, I was shocked and then I realised that it was my
birthday. I was so happy, I didn’t knew it was my birthday and my parents knew.
After the party I fell asleep. After I woke up, my parents told let’s go out. I did not
have any idea where we were going, soon I realised we were going to YAS mall.
After reaching there, we went to Lego, my favourite shop. I bought a lot of stuff
over there. After that we went to a shooting range .over there I fired different
airsoft guns. I also got 1 st in one activity. Then we ate different types of food. We
also went to a show in pas mall in that a magician performed many tricks and a
joker made everyone laugh. Some athletes also showed their skills. When the show
was over, we went to a book store and bought some books. When we were tired,

we went home. I called some of my friends to play with me. After playing, I went
to sleep. So that5 was my most special birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment