Tuesday, April 30, 2019

निबंध स्पर्धा (वयोगट ८ ते १२) - द्वितीय क्रमांक - कुमारी नंदिनी अनिल वायकर .

Your special birthday

Birthday’s are the best days of our lives. I was 6 th April of 2008, I was going to be
1 year old. I was too small, I didn’t even knew that it was my birthday. My parents
woke me and they shouted “Happy Birthday” .i has no clue what was going on.
But I had a gigantic smile on my face. My mom dressed me up. It was a beautiful
frock. The frock looked like the blue frock Cinderella wore on the day of her ball.
Then my parents took me to my favourite restaurant. Not exactly favourite but I
liked the food over there. We had our lunch and then we drove over to a party hall.
The hall was decorated so beautifully. It was filled with balloons. The balloons
were of different –different colours. I had a special chair to sit. All my friends were
playing in front of me and I was sitting like a queen laughing and smiling. I felt
like a celebrity, everyone was clicking photo with me. My birthday cake was very
tall. It was of 3 layers. The knife to cut the cake was much much bigger than my
hand. Everyone were giving me big big gifts. I was so happy to see them with the
gifts. Everyone were dressed so beautifully as if it was a wedding. Everyone were
chit-chatting in the hall. The variety of food was amazing. People were filling their
plates with food and yeah! My mom was feeding me a lot of food that I started
crying. But as soon as left the table, I stopped crying. MY mom turned back and
said Stop doing so much drama, OK, She laughed and continued her work. I was
roaming around the whole hall staring at people and their dresses. Everyone looked
at me, they wished me “Happy Birthday”. They picked me up, they were playing
with me. They were talking with me.
Everyone forced me to dance, but I was too shy, I didn’t wanted to dance.
Everyone asked me to dance but I was stubborn. I started crying. Then everyone
told ‘OK, OK don’t cry. If you don’t want to dance then don’t dance but please
don’t cry’. And I stopped crying. I was giving everyone gifts. I was giving them
gifts as if I was a queen and I was giving my countries gifts...ha ha. Just joking!
We came back home from the party hall. I was so excited to open my gifts. I told
my mom ‘mummy can we open my gifts please!’ My mom said ‘Yeah yeah fine
we will open.’ I was jumping all around the house. We opened all the gifts. I was
so happy to see my gifts. This birthday was my bestest birthday ever. And I thank

my parents for such a birthday. And guess what, today is 5 th April and tomorrow is
6 th April 2019. I am so excited to tomorrow. I will be turning 12. I just can’t wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment